The advantage of the M47-5
- A gross weight of less than 32 t incl. sufficient reserves for payload and functional fluids
- Smooth 5-arm placing boom thanks to intelligent laying of the delivery line and the harmonious continuity of the steel structure
- Efficient working thanks to consistent sophisticated ergonomics and Ergonic® 2.0, the innovative control hardware and software
- Maximum safety thanks to comprehensive consideration of applicable standards and directives
- Service-friendly thanks to optimized accessibility and consistent screw concept
- Minimal service costs thanks to maintenance-free components, fewer different types of components (e.g. only four standard elbow types) and smaller quantities of functional fluids
- The I frame follows the distortions of the chassis: Results in less distortion and longer service life
- Flexible, space-saving TRDI support system, in particular, significantly reduced extent of supports when using OSS* and ESC**
To make it easier to select from the numerous configuration options, three equipment lines (standard line, high line and exclusive line), as well as a few option packages, are available.
This equipment includes components which Putzmeister considers to be an economic standard for working efficiently and safely. Combined with the “German/ EU road use approval” option package,
the machine is ready for use throughout Europe.
The high line provides easier operation, reduce maintenance costs and increased lighting comfort.
This line represents the highest equipment level offered by Putzmeister. It includes selected premium components.